Thursday, December 15, 2011

Miscellaneous Decor Details

I've been completely swamped with work and sadly have had no time to update my blog. It's 3am right now and I don't think I can post everything I'd like to. However, a few days ago I went around my home and took some picture of random decor details that I wanted to share with everyone. So until the next post when I have more time, here are some random photos:

Side table top next to my new secretary desk workstation.

The new magnet board I finally received and put up in the kitchen!

A taxidermy bird on my antique vanity table in my bedroom.

My other taxidermy bird perched on a wood ledge in the bedroom.
I love morbid beauty. These were gifts from my mother actually.

Antique photos of a random baby for which I still need to customize a frame.
I also like creepy babies.

A working rotary phone by my bedside.

A birdcage filled with an old edition of Gone with the Wind, 
a book of The Complete Poems of Edgar Allen Poe from the 1800s,
and a small vintage bottle of poison in a birds nest.

Another working bejeweled skeleton telephone atop 2 books over 100 years old.

My tea table with teacups filled with decapitated doll parts.

A dress form in my bedroom.

Porcelain doll heads atop our TV.

A painting I painted named Annabel Lee with its namesake poem by Poe typed out within the painting.

Another painting named Lenore with its namesake poem by Poe typed out within the painting.

My new oil canister dispenser!

Matt and I also treated ourselves for a nice dinner out on Sunday. We went to Mastro's Steakhouse in Beverly Hills and below are some dishes we got. Matt got the filet below.

I didn't feel like steak so I ordered a french onion soup, 
lobster mashed potatoes, 
crab stuffed mushrooms, 
and brussel sprouts. Above and below are some pix.


I also finally uploaded pictures from our honeymoon so I'll be posting some of those soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment