Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Goodies.

Just wanted to share some of the gifts I received from my wonderful husband and others.

Staring at Stars Array Sweater from Urban Outfitters.

Marc by Marc Jacobs "Amy" Crystal Bracelet Watch.

Dali Melting Clock because my husband knows I'm a big Salvador Dali fan.

Skull candle that melts when lit because my husband knows I love creepy things.

Freeze Frame Ring from Kate Spade

Below are some things that I recently bought for myself while Christmas shopping for others :)
Artdot Novelist Shirtdress from Madewell.

Striped Duet Dress from Madewell.

Shimmered Fairisle Sweater from Anthropologie.

Frye "Melissa Button" Boots.

I also really want the following:
Marc Jacobs striped flats from Spring 2013 collection.

Tabitha Simmons Flats in all the right colors!

Spotted Snowfall Sweater from Madewell.
Paul Smith Unisex Black "Larkin" Spectacles.

And finally, I had an old family ring that I wanted resized and redesigned so below is the before picture of the ring:
It's the ring on the index finger and this is the "Before" shot of it. 
It's basically one small princess cut center stone with three small marquise cut diamond "petals" around the center stone.

Not to create suspense, but due to poor time management I was unable to pick up the ring today so will have to wait a few days before I can post the after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment