Monday, December 24, 2012

Future rooms.

I've been thinking about what I want to do with a family room once we move, which will be sometime in the next year or two. I'm already starting to dislike my current family room, the first room I redecorated of course. I want a room with a black and white accent wall of some type of bold patterned wallpaper, perhaps chevron.



I then want to have many gold accent pieces in this room, whether it be side tables, lamps, etc.








Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with tree branch legs for side tables?




I essentially want a black and white room with gold accents, although I'm not sure how dark I want it.






Also, some color might be nice.

I also really want an outdoor space, whether patio or deck, to look like it's an indoor living room space, like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment