Sunday, December 9, 2012

Craft Day.

Today I invited a couple of friends over for craft day. There were a few DIY projects I saw and was interested in making. Below are some pictures of the results:

I saw one online with music sheets and made it myself with craft paper from Michael's. I also glued the glitter-dusted pine cones in the middle for the wreath. The one online had a vintage Christmas sign, but I actually like the way the pine cones look in the center. Very pleased with how this turned out.

 Anthropologie had these mason jar snow globes and I used the general idea but put a coyote and tree in instead of pine cones, which I believe are in the Anthro ones.

After not utilizing this chalkboard wall in the entryway for months, I finally decided to "christen" it.

I know, the lettering is completely crooked :( Maybe I'll fix it when I have the time. For now I'll just fool myself into thinking it has homemade charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment