Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Entryway Wallpaper.

After some debate regarding the newsprint wallpaper for the entryway wall, we decided to go in a different direction. He insisted that the newsprint was cheesy, and I conceded. We received the sample, and it did look a little too fake. I still think newsprint walls are cool if we could use actual newspaper rather than fake vintage news in collage form. Anyway, we decided to purchase this pattern instead:




Below are just pictures I took on my phone of entryways that all have some element that I like:

The art wall:

  The stacked books and flowers:

The drawn tree:

Stacked books:

Asymmetrical plates on the wall. I love the movement.

Painted tree:

Wooden chandelier:

Hung and rested overlapping frames and quirky drawings:

Brilliant way to divide a room:

Overlapping frames and it's pure simplicity:

Tabletop decor:

Tabletop hatrack and bold wallpaper:

 Again, overlapping frames:

I'll be posting up process photos once I start painting and wallpapering the entryway. So excited! But also, so much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment