Sunday, February 26, 2012

Entryway Revealed.

We finally finished the entryway with the wallpaper, sprayed painted green frames, and console table decor (for now). I'm still planning on going antiquing next month to look for something for the entryway. However, for now, I love it! Here's what it looks like:







We also spent all night yesterday rearranging everything in our master bedroom. It looks much better now, but still looks a little bit messy so I'll post up pictures a little later.

In other news, we just watched the Academy Awards and I wanted to quickly say that below are a couple of my favorite looks from the red carpet:

Love Love Love this Louis Vuitton dress. She looked absolutely darling in this tiered peplum waist dress with the bow brooch at the hip. I'm also obsessed with the peplum silhouette. I just think it's so flattering on everyone!

Although I didn't think her Givenchy dress was anything spectacular, she looks good in it. What I love most about her look, though, is her hair and makeup. She looks so sleek and glamourous, a little cute, but somehow also edgy. It was a great combination.
This is not a good picture of how Gwyneth looked, but I thought she looked amazingly statuesque in this clean Tom Ford dress with cape detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment