Thursday, January 26, 2012

Newsprint Wallpaper

I've been sick for the past week, and thus completely unproductive. However, I've set the entryway as my goal for February. In the meantime, I ordered the second media cabinet for the other side of the TV so that should come in within the next week or so. The side table for the living room has been on backorder since November, but should be delivered toward the beginning of February as well so if all goes according to plan, I'll get more redecorating done next month. I'm thinking about getting this wallpaper for the entryway:


So one wall will be in chalkboard paint and the other side as well as the wall around the main door will be this newsprint. I ordered a sample of this wallpaper so if I like it, I'm going to immediately order it!

Here's another picture of the entryway in it's current state:

So the chalkboard paint will be on the left side where it's mostly empty.

Then this other side will be in newsprint wallpaper. All of those picture frames will also be emptied out and I want to spraypaint them in a green shade similar to the color below as the accent color. I also want to either get a new green chair or just paint one of my existing chairs green for that room. I'll probably move the hatrack to the other side and also paint it green.

I also want to get a black and white runner rug for the entryway. Perhaps something like these below.


No comments:

Post a Comment