Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quilt and LL

I forgot to mention that I also bought the Anthropologie rosette quilt I've been eyeing for literally years! I hadn't seen it in this blue before though, and I love the shade!


I'll post up a picture of my actual bed with it once it's done. The above picture is just from Anthro's site.

Also, I wanted to mention that one of my favorite wedding presents was my first Lindsay Long piece! I got this jacket from the designer herself (who was also one of my bridesmaids) and it is absolutely amazing:

 It's lined in silk and feels like cream on the skin. It is incredibly well made and fits perfectly.
She also gave me one of her belts in the Reed shade below. These belts are made from salmon skin! How cool is that?

One of my favorite dresses of hers is this one below. It'll definitely be the next Lindsay Long piece I buy. You can purchase these items and more here: http://www.lindsaylong.co/ I've seen all of her clothes in person and can assure you that they are all incredibly well made. She is very meticulous in picking the perfect fabrics for all of her clothes and accessories, and her perfectionism shows through in everything with a Lindsay Long tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment