Friday, January 13, 2012

Excess Accessories, Etcetera.

I also wanted to show some photos of the packaging from our photographer (http://laciehansen.com/). I loved the way it looked and the personal touches. 

The box.

Personalized note inside the box.

 The package inside the box. She included a typewritten nametag an a skeleton key just
like the place cards at our wedding.

A personalized disc holder with our photos on the front and back.


On another note, I went to Anthroplogie in Beverly Hills to exchange a dress. I tried on this pairing, which I though was absolutely adorable. Sadly, baby doll shirts just don't fit well with my body type. I think it only looks good on small chested individuals because otherwise it creates an unattractive pregnant look. I love the large floral print with the more uniform smaller patterns on the pants. A close-up of the two patterns below.


I also bought this knit skirt, which I love because it looks so very French to me. I have a red knit halter with thin navy stripes at the bottom that would go perfectly.

I'm debating getting this 2-tray set for the cart coffee table in the living room. I don't know if it's too kitschy or fake looking though.

I took this awhile ago and just forgot to post it up. It fits with this post though. Despite that fact that it's pretty kitschy, I really like my iPhone 4S cassette tape case and old school telephone headphone. The headphone is great because it provides distance from the ear to the cell phone so as to reduce cancer risk, and there's a button in the middle of the phone piece that allows you to pick up the call without digging for your cell in a purse. It's quite handy if you're like me and carry large purses in which the cell phone gets easily lost. When you're not on a call, you can also listen to music or any other audio on the phone piece.

I recreated the nails I had for my wedding day, which is black nails with large sparkle glitter nail polish on the ring finger. The bridesmaids all had white nails with the glitter polish on their ring fingers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment