Friday, January 20, 2012

Vintage hair

I've been thinking about hair lately because I find that having short hair really seems to limit my options. However, I think with my current haircut, I could style it in such a way to looks very 1920s. It just seems like so much work. I'd like to say I miss the days when people really put in the effort for a well-coiffed look whenever they went out, but I was never alive during those times. I tried curling my hair the other night, but only half-heartedly. I was watching TV and using my MacBook photobooth as my mirror. If actually tried, I think it could look much better:


I love how perfectly place each curl is:

This is a photo from http://www.bhldn.com/. I like that it's vintage inspired, but still looks modern.

I love her style. Very few women (or men) can pull of this pompadour and it looks great with her face. I think her style is brilliant. She generally only wears black and white tuxedo inspired outfits, and its genius because she'll always looks classy and classic, but still has so many options to play around with within the tuxedo type.

Well this is just so chic.

I watched the Golden Globes, well part of it because it was just a bit too unprofessional and poorly produced to sit through the entire show, and very few people's attire choices caught my eye. The only people I can think of were:



No comments:

Post a Comment