Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bedspread

(This was an old post from a couple of days ago that I didn't put up)

The secretary desk and bookshelves all came yesterday! Unfortunately I have work for the next few days so will not be able to actually put them together and up for awhile I think. Although I'm sure my neuroticism will get the best of me and I'll do it in the middle of the night one of these days.

Anyway I don't want to put up a picture yet until I have them in place. However, I also got a new bed sheet set to go with our new duvet that we registered for and received as a wedding gift. Here's what it looks like now:



Unfortunately I don't have a picture of what it looked like before, the the duvet was pale blue and pin-tucked with blue and ivory damask patterned sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment