Thursday, November 3, 2011

First Post

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Lisa. I'm a psychologist and I just recently got married. I started this blog mainly because I'm currently redecorating my whole place (slowly...) and thought it would be nice to keep track of Before and After pictures. I've always loved interior design, as well as fashion, food, and beautiful things in general. Thus, I decided this site would be a way for me to share with you all the beautiful things that inspire me. I'll also be sprinkling in pictures from my wedding here and there as I receive them.

For my first post, the event that finally prompted me to start this blog (after a year of consideration) is that we just set up our new TV and TV stand! I'm so excited to share this with you. Everything else in our living room is a complete mess, but here's our beautiful easel from Restoration Hardware:


Let me know what you think. I'm still deciding on what pieces to put on the sides of the stand. It's a rather large wall. Also, in case you were interested, here's an idea of the modern beauty I was working with before:

No comments:

Post a Comment