Monday, November 7, 2011

Other Photos

I'm taking a break from painting. Feeling a little under the weather today so will be staying home from work. In the meantime, here are some pictures friends took from my wedding:

Our wedding cake with newsprint flowers and a vintage brooch in the center.

 Our wedding programs.

 A chalkboard menu I made for our reception.

 My awesome veil with my something old and blue underneath. My maid of honor bought a vintage hairpin from France for me.

 Our wedding party in the party bus taking us to various photo spots between the ceremony and reception.

Arriving at the reception and going straight into the first dance. In case you hadn't guessed, it was a masquerade ball themed wedding. You can also see the rented chandeliers out in the garden area.

No comments:

Post a Comment