Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sad...

Well I put up all the bookshelves last night. I did the first one a couple of days ago. It ended up being much higher than I expected, but I actually like the height:


And then I put together the other four. But they didn't fit on the wall!! Ugh. It was in the middle of the night and I was so disappointed that they didn't fit that I decided to take out the trim along the baseboard. However, I didn't have a saw and a knife wouldn't cut it, so I decided to melt it:

And then I ripped it off and this is what it looks like:
 I realize this was probably not the best idea, but I just wanted it to fit so badly!!

And even after all that, it still doesn't fit:

It's literally off by a mere half inch!! SO frustrating. I don't know what to do now. Suggestions, anyone??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment