Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We've been in San Diego during Thanksgiving weekend spending the holiday with his family who are from SD. This year Matt and I made a banana cream pie, a recipe we got from vintagevictuals.com. Here are some pictures of it from the website (not ours, although it did looks similar):


 It has a chocolate chip cookie crust.


 It turned out pretty well. And we definitely ate too much of it.

I also just bought our coffee table and the end table. The cart coffee table with wheels and the square wooden trunk side table that opens up for wine storage of which I posted pictures in the last post.

Below are some pictures of The Redbury, which is the hotel we stayed at for our wedding night. It's an amazing boutique hotel in Hollywood and all of their rooms are apartment style suites with a full kitchen, dining area, living room, and separate bedroom. I LOVED their decor. It's very 70's eclectic mixed with 40s chic and old 20s Hollywood glam, but somehow it all works seamlessly. I especially love their entrance area with the black and white tiled flooring. I want my entrance table to look like theirs. It's covered in stacked vintage bone boxes.




We took pictures with the entire wedding party between the ceremony and reception at this hotel. I cannot wait to see those pictures. The decor is so spectacular and I can only imagine how amazing our pictures will be with The Redbury for the scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment