Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kitchen Cabinets

Well, 12 hours of painting later and still not done with the kitchen cabinets. It has been truly terrible painting 30 or so cabinet doors and drawer panels. I've finished the first coat on all of them, and the second (and final) coat of paint on half of them. I'll finish the rest tomorrow and hopefully get those green chairs painted as well. I'm very surprised at how long this is taking me. I would highly recommend a painting buddy. Anyway, this is what it looks like thus far:


Below is a before picture. What a difference paint makes!

Wow, in looking at my before pictures I'm shocked at how long it's taken me to redecorate. I decorated my condo near the beginning of college and have changed very little in decor since then. Seven years later, though, my taste has certainly changed. I'm excited for the condo to reflect my (and my husbands of course) current taste and personality more once I'm done with it. I just hope that despite my eclectic taste, everything will flow well together rather than looking like a hodge podge of random items thrown in a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment