Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Living Room Furniture

I've been looking up furniture pieces for my living room and so far these are the ones I want:

I want two of these media storage units to go on either side of our TV easel in the living room. We need something to store all of our DVDs and Matt's games. I just love how industrial this looks. And it goes perfectly with our dining stools which are also in that room:


 This cart coffee table is amazing. I'm pretty much a sucker for anything that has steel wheels on them.

I also want this end table for that room. Once we get our sectional sofa, I want to put 2 chairs on one of the other open sides and have this in between the two chairs.
Here's another view of it open. Since the coffee table cart doesn't have any storage places, this end table would be perfect for storing all of our remote controls and misc. items that I don't want out.

No comments:

Post a Comment