Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kitchen Completed! (More or less)

After another day of painting, here is the completed kitchen cabinets!


I was able to put most of kitchen appliances, dishware, etc. back in but there's still a bit of organizing to do in order to fit some of the wedding gifts. I also put all the old knobs on for now. Once I finish painting the rest of the walls and decorating, I'll decide on exactly the color and style of the knobs which I'll likely get from Anthropologie.

I love those crescent drawer pulls, but I would have to drill 2 holes into my drawers and I don't really want to do that. Maybe in my next kitchen I'll get those drawer pulls along with a farmhouse sink basin. Something like these:

 I love how rustic, yet still modern this kitchen looks. And I like how these crescent drawer pulls are slightly different than the usual ones.


LOVE those sinks!! Next kitchen, definitely.

Below is the picture of the transition from the kitchen to the red wall/family room. I'll be painting that in-between wall a lighter shade of grey.

I also painted over the green chairs with the same coat of grey as the cabinets. However, I'm so tired and sore and was too lazy to paint a second coat. Eh, it's grey enough.

I'll be taking a much needed break from painting tomorrow and actually get some work/errands done. Then on Friday hopefully I'll be able to finish the rest of the grey walls. We'll see. Painting walls is much easier than kitchen cabinets, though, so hopefully I'll have the energy for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment