Saturday, November 12, 2011

Looking Better

After several more trips to the trash room, my family room and dining area are finally looking a little better. I'll be fixing the entryway tomorrow. In the meantime, this is what I've got so far:

 I'm so happy I was finally able to put up the old style pay phone telephone. It even takes real coins!

It still looks rather empty in here, but the sofa is a start. The box on the left is filled with Matt's books that we haven't yet unpacked since he moved them in just before the wedding. There's a matching box on the other side, and I can't wait to put them all up on the bookshelves when they get here. I'm hoping they will arrive within the next few days.

The dining table is clearly still a mess, but the musical instruments blocking the back is at least out of the way. They're actually just piled on the other side of the room, but at least now all the seats at the table are accessible. We'll see how far I get with the entryway tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment